Surprising no one, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star and lip-kit mega maven Kylie Jenner has been named highest earner on the Instagram rich list. Jenner reportedly makes an estimated $1 million per sponsored post.
The model and mother-of-one booted 2017’s winner Selena Gomez off her throne. Gomez came in second. Jenner has 111 million Instagram followers and is on her way to becoming the youngest ever self-made billionaire, according to Forbes. Her sister Kim Kardashian West came in fourth. Also in the top 10: Beyonce, Justin Bieber and Dwayne Johnson.
U.K. based company Hopper HQ compiled the data after speaking with influencers, brands and marketing companies.
In 2017, the top influencer was thought to make $550K per Instagram post, compared to $1 million this year.
Influencers now have to make ads on Instagram explicit.
Top 10 Insta-Earners:
1. Kylie Jenner: 111 million followers, $1m (£760,000) per post
2. Selena Gomez: 139 million followers, $800,000 per post
3. Cristiano Ronaldo: 137 million followers, $750,000 per post
4. Kim Kardashian West: 114 million followers, $720,000 per post
5. Beyonce Knowles: 116 million followers, $700,000 per post
6. Dwayne Johnson: 111 million followers, $650,000 per post
7. Justin Bieber: 101 million followers, $630,000 per post
8. Neymar da Silva Santos Junior: 100 million followers, $600,000 per post
9. Lionel Messi: 97 million followers, $500,000 per post
10. Kendall Jenner: 93 million followers, $500,000 per post