Dog "Lucifer" Saves Kansas Owner From Burning Home

You can't make this one up. A dog named Lucifer saved his owner from a burning home in Kansas. Larry Moore said he was asleep on his living room chair when a fire broke out in his home in Hutchinson. The smoke detectors in the house weren't working, but Lucifer alerted Moore to the fire, and both escaped. Moore had to be treated for smoke inhalation. Authorities say the electrical fire was started by "improper extension cords."(UPI)

Harold Mann

Harold Mann

Want to know more about Harold Mann? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on KLVI AM 560!

title

Content Goes Here